domingo, 30 de outubro de 2005

hello my friend...


a efémera tem uma esperança de vida de apenas 1 dia.
mas será que isso a preocupa?
nem um bocadinho :)
pensa 1 segundo, se aproveitasses a vida como a efémera, já imaginaste como seria?





photo taken by dinis









Hello my friend, we meet again. It's been awhile, where should we begin?
Feels like forever.
Within my heart are memories of perfect love that you gave to me
Oh, I remember.
We've seen our share of ups and downs oh how quickly life can turn around
In an instant.
It feels so good to reunite within yourself and within your mind
Let's find peace there.
When you are with me, I'm free
I'm careless, I believe
Above all the others we'll fly
This brings tears to my eyes
My sacrifice

...I just want to say hello again!


2 comentários:

Bernardo disse...

não dava para deixar aqui comentários, agora já dá!
puto, vê se atinas...

p1ngger disse...

olha k o padre não curte efémeras